Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On Fire!

Jill says

Well, I think I am first up with my month to be completed for the first time in a long time. Not that it's a race or anything........it does feel nice to be all finished. It felt nice to reflect over the month that has been too and I noticed that the middle of the month was not really recorded (for reasons I shall not go into!). I loved getting my camera out for the last couple of shots and have fired off a few for May already. I have held onto my scrapbooking magazines since I started scrapping (which is 6 years now) and have been slowly going through them, cutting out the articles and layouts I love and decluttering. I have found loads of great articles on photography and some fantast ideas on layouts and embellishments. It has given me a huge inspirational boost.

No comments: