Monday, February 15, 2010

Photos for January

Jill says:
Well January is over with very quickly for me as well. Here are some photos of what my journal looks like with January complete; in order of title page, goals page and January's ATC's. The end of January and so far this month, I have had quite a challenging time, personally, with a family member being less than healthy. The best thing about this challenge is it has made me look for things I am doing each and every day to work towards my goals. It does at times feel like this health issue is all consuming so to peek out from the cloud to see a bright shining light is enlightening to say the least. And as this health issue no longer incorporates my health goals, I have found my health goals have been something that has aided keeping me focused and in good spirits. Must be the endorphins!





Mel and I managed to meet for lunch last week and we discussed our journals and had a show and tell. We were both pleased and amazed at how different they were. We were also pleased we had scrapped separately (for the first month anyway) so we weren't influenced by each other and we could see what we each came up with separately. We also discussed how our styles are different anyway, and therefore two completely different journals have been created. I am definitely looking forward to our next get-together (whenever that may be-was booked in for tomorrow and has had to be postponed, story of my life so far this year!) to share our inspiration and enjoy each other's creations.

No comments: