Thursday, February 11, 2010

Goodbye January

Melissa says:
I am exactly like everyone else and have no clue where the month went. Though I can say that I have kept up with my goal of trying to spend more time doing things for myself and spending down time NOT scrapbooking continually for work. I can also say that my January lifescrap is completely done and I have loved every minute so far. It really was my go-to-project when I hit a scrapper's block or when I was talking to Jill on the phone. What I discovered during this time, as I snapped photo's, that it was easier for me to write the "26th - Australia Day at Cudgen Creek" and then I could elaborate when I had a little more time and felt like journalling the finer details.

I have emailed and txt Jill most days to update her as I get something else done. Maybe bombarded her might be more like it. I have truly felt so inspired that I can't help but shout it from the rooftop. Sometimes it seems hard to squeeze in one more thing, funnily enough 5 minutes here and there really made a difference in January.

No comments: