Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nothing Here



Jill says:
Well, sadly, this is still what August's Lifescrap looks like. I think I had it to this stage on the 30th of August and then mayhem set in.
I was lying in bed this morning, feeling guilty about not having posted my August Lifescrap and so here it is, unfinished, but still posted!
And why haven't I posted you might ask? Scroll down.......
This is what my scrapping space looks like at present. So I'm also sorry to report that September's will still be a ways off as well. My table is covered with memorabilia I brought back from cleaning out my parent's belongings. They passed away 10 years ago, and it has taken me this long to bring myself to be able to do the big clean out. I did some initial stuff with clothes etc but what was left fitted into a double car garage and a huge shed. Anyway, lots to do. Will post when I can.....

No comments: