Monday, December 13, 2010


Jill says:
An interesting thing happened in November. Usually I would purposely make a point of taking some photos specifically for Lifescrap. In the month of November, I didn't take any photos 'specifically' for November. I was a little concerned that I would have to wing it on quite a few, thinking I wouldn't have taken enough photos on different days. As it turns out, I had more than enough and actually had to choose to leave some photos out. So here is my Lifescrap for the month of November.
I am also looking forward to our planning night tonight. Mel and I have some quite different ideas for where Lifescrap might take us next year. Tonight we are going to sit down and plan so we are ready to go on January 1. It's very exciting. I have already been practicing with what I am going to do and I might put up a snippet on my own blog to wet the appetite before January 1.

No comments: