Monday, January 3, 2011

To finish off 2010

Jill says:
I was hoping to get my Lifescrap365 for 2010 squared away nice and early. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. My Husband got an ipod for Christmas and in his excitement he has used up all the memory on the hard drive of our desktop computer which is also, surprise surprise, where all our photos are stored and where I print photos from. It will be going in to get someone to have a look at it tomorrow when everything reopens after the Christmas New Year break.
I have already started my Lifescrap365 for 2011-There is a daily record of it here: http://inspiremotivatecreateachieve.blogspot.com/. I think Mel and I will be having a "meeting" this coming week with a blog from each of us to come after that. Oh, by the way, Happy New Year!

No comments: