Thursday, August 12, 2010

Boil, Boil, Toil and Trouble


Jill says:
12/8/10 Do you think this looks like a witches brew in a cauldron? Well not quite. You see, I have been feeling like something unhealthy is trying to take hold of me since Monday. So what I have been doing is making myself green smoothies. If you haven't heard about green smoothies before, they consist of a cup or so of greens (I use baby spinach cos it doesn't taste too strong), two fruits and some water. I like banana and blueberries. I have to drink it in a cup with a lid on it so that you can't see what it looks like, that's why I use my thermos cup. It actually tastes yummy and it is a big kick to the immune system. I can still feel that 'thing' lurking in the background though. More green smoothies for me by the looks.

No comments: