Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Soup Weather


Jill says:
24/8/10 Usually I make soup all winter. This year has been very different in many ways including the fact that I haven't made soup at all this winter, until today. You see, my son doesn't like soup. It's not the flavour, or the look, it's the consistency. He doesn't do runny food. My husband on the other hand, loves pumpkin soup. I have been promising him pumpkin soup all winter. So today I finally got around to making it. It was yum. Had it with spelt garlic bread and some parmesan cheese with a dollop of sour cream on top. Well, I think that's it for this year as far as soup goes!
I have to say, I do welcome the end of August. It's not that I don't have things I can photograph. Let's just say, I'm looking forward to boring you less next month.

No comments: