Monday, August 9, 2010

Just July

Melissa says:
Yes, it is true that I did have a teeny weeny dig at Jill about posting her entries before the end of the month. Possibly I was just so jealous that hers is always done first. Of course, as soon as the comment passed my lips, I knew there would be a way she would get to turn it to a positive. So each morning I log onto view her pics for the month of August.

At times, I've wanted to take a more streamlined approach to scrapbooking. But at the end of the day, I love the busy and highly embellished look. It's reflected in the way I live my life, the way my house is furnished and how I fill my days with creative passions.

As Lifescrap progressed this month, I have started to rethink how I want to change the overall look of my album next year. Jill suggested, "Why wait". Great point. However, I want to see through what I started and continue on, so it looks the same for the remaining few months.

































































No comments: